Highly-respected AmLaw 200 firm is seeking a Commercial Real Estate Paralegal for their Fort Lauderdale, FL office. Qualified candidates should be able to handle all support aspects of a commercial real estate transaction, such as preparing and maintaining closing checklists, performing title and survey review and issuing policies and endorsements, researching public filings, handling due diligence, drafting contracts, closing documents, letter of intent, and leases, coordinating closing/post-closing matters, and making closing binders. Must have strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Navigating the Path to Success: The Vital Skills You Need to Manage Your Legal Career
- Hybrid Work Triumphs: Embracing the Future of Work Dynamics
- Mastering the Art of Addressing Your Biggest Weakness in an Interview
- The Art of Writing an Effective Legal Resume: Do’s and Don’ts
- What Areas of Law Will See the Most Growth in 2020?