Am Law 200's West Palm Beach office is seeking an associate to join their busy Real Estate Practice Group. The ideal candidate must be conscientious, detail-oriented, and have exceptional analytical and writing skills. Listening to and understanding the client's business objectives then achieving those objectives within appropriate transaction documents is a requirement. Top academic credentials and 1-4 years of commercial real estate experience, including real estate purchases, lending, and leasing are preferred. Experience working in law firm with a substantial commercial real estate practice is also preferred. Candidate must be a member of The Florida Bar. This is a great opportunity to become an integral member of a dynamic commercial real estate and transaction practice where one can gain responsibility and client interaction.
- Navigating the Legal Tech and Automation Landscape: Challenges and Opportunities in 2023
- Mastering the Art of the Interview: 7 Proven Strategies for Success
- Navigating the Path to Success: The Vital Skills You Need to Manage Your Legal Career
- Hybrid Work Triumphs: Embracing the Future of Work Dynamics
- Mastering the Art of Addressing Your Biggest Weakness in an Interview