A boutique law firm located in Boca Raton, Florida seeks a corporate attorney with 4-7 years of experience to assist on M&A transactions and general corporate matters. We strive to provide associates with a balanced work load that best suits them. As a result, the company operates with an entrepreneurial culture, and offers flexible face-time. We are looking for enthusiastic candidates, who are willing to work hard while having fun, and who consistently strive to deliver exceptional client service and work product of the highest quality.
The candidate will be primarily working on healthcare M&A transactions and should have specific and meaningful experience representing clients in negotiating and closing mergers and acquisitions. Additionally, candidates should have substantial experience related to:
• entity formation and the structuring of transactions;
• negotiating and drafting complex transaction documents;
• managing transaction due diligence processes;
• managing transaction closings and checklists;
• general legal and business advice and creative problem solving;
• negotiating and drafting employment agreement; and
• negotiating and drafting lease agreements and assignments.
Must have a J.D. degree from an ABA accredited law school and be a member of the Florida State Bar, or willing to take Florida Bar exam.
Employees are eligible to participate in 401(k) plan with company match along with additional benefits after 90 days of employment.
Midsize or Large Firm M & A Experience Required.