AV Rated law firm located in Fort Lauderdale seeks commercial litigation paralegal. Position requires 3+ years complex commercial litigation practice experience (state and federal court), keen attention to detail, ability to work independently, and excellent organizational, communication, and technology skills. Routine duties include drafting pleadings and discovery requests/responses, managing and organizing discovery including large document productions, communicating with clients, calendaring key dates, experience with e-discovery software, and other day-to-day case management duties. Necessary computer skills include Microsoft Office 2016 (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) Relativity experience preferred.
- Navigating the Legal Tech and Automation Landscape: Challenges and Opportunities in 2023
- Mastering the Art of the Interview: 7 Proven Strategies for Success
- Navigating the Path to Success: The Vital Skills You Need to Manage Your Legal Career
- Hybrid Work Triumphs: Embracing the Future of Work Dynamics
- Mastering the Art of Addressing Your Biggest Weakness in an Interview